Friday 17 February 2012

Action at Sea Revisited....Preparing for Game Number 4


For Facebook read blog (or not as the case may be!)....;-)


It has been a fairly busy week one way or another - especially as I am now trying to chase down a new contract of employment when my existing one ends on March 2nd. Sadly this is the perennial lot of the contractor and so at present it looks as though I may well be having an impromptu holiday very soon!

However, in order to shake off the doom and gloom I plan to run game number four over the weekend and plans are afoot for the same. It will be a naval action as although I have something rather special planned by way of a land action there are still a few angles that require attention and so this will have to take place at a later  date. So, in the interests of convenience I shall be heading back to the high seas for a small naval action - featuring those old stalwarts, the Greeks and Turks. I shall be using the current version of Memoir of Battle at Sea (MoBaS) and with specific ship ratings rather than the generic version. I am also trying to work out haw to upload the PDF of the rules to the blog so that anybody can download a copy should they wish.

As soon as I have worked out how to do this they will be freely available!

4 comments:

Conrad Kinch said...

The truth hurts.

Tim Gow said...

At least you'll be able to get some painting done!

David Crook said...

Hi CK,

You can say that again - but don't!

All the best,

DC

David Crook said...

Hi Tim,

The only trouble is that it will probably be 1:1 scale as SWMBO is making noises of a decorating kind....;-)

All the best,

DC