Friday 14 October 2011

Solving the Great Conundrum....Part the Second

They say that 'Necessity, who is the mother of invention (Plato, The Republic)' is a great source of inspiration and of, to use the modern expression, the need to be pushing the envelope. This is certainly true in the case of 'Solving the Great Conundrum'. I needed a particular type of figure for my experiments and lo and behold - SWMBO, on one of her occasional forays into the wilds of Basildon, has today acquired the same for me. The omens are looking very encouraging thus far with all the elements falling inexorably into place. One cannot escape one's destiny and I suppose the Jedi amongst us will mention this fact with sagacious abandon.

I shall offer myself up to the dark gods of inevitability and thus continue my experiments….;-)

I am reminded though of one of my favourite quotes from Star Wars Episode 6…."The dark side of the force is the pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural….."

Be careful what you wish for.

No comments: