Tuesday 13 September 2011

Around the Block

After a sterling effort yesterday evening the situation re the blocks is now looking pretty good, if I say so myself! I now have six sets of basic types prepared in the following colours - red, blue, grey, brown, olive and green and all that now remains to tackle is the 20th century kit.

The 20th century kit - MGs, mortars, anti tank guns and vehicles - will be in three colours only - grey, olive and brown - and should cover a reasonable number of nationalities as required depending on the action I am fighting.

The rules are now ready for their first play test and the thing that struck me whilst I was drafting them was the very simple fact that are equally usable for bases of figures as well as blocks. I am hoping, all being well, that I shall be in a position to try a game out at the weekend with the results as usual posted on the blog.

2 comments:

Robert (Bob) Cordery said...

I eagerly am waiting to hear how the play-test turns out.

Allt he best,

Bob

David Crook said...

Hi Bob,

As am I to run it! I need to tackle a few minor pieces of paperwork (the roster sheets) and chop some felt up but other than that I am pretty much good to go.

All the best,

DC